六开彩生肖表2018图片:Privacy and cookies
2018年历史开奖记录 www.prfy.net This privacy statement should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated by reference herein (collectively, this “Agreement”). By accessing our website or otherwise interacting with us, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
If you accept or agree to this Agreement on behalf of a company of other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company of other legal entity to this Agreement and, in such event, “you” and “your” will also refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
Croda International Plc based at Cowick Hall Snaith Goole East Yorkshire DN14 9AA , as well as all of its corporate affiliates under its control with whom you trade or otherwise do business (collectively, "Croda", "we" or "us") are responsible for your personal information and we take our data protection and privacy responsibilities and your rights as data owners seriously.
This privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share personal information in the course of our business activities, including:
- the personal information we collect, and when and why we use it
- how we protect and store personal information
- your legal rights subject to Applicable Laws (as defined below)
- how you can contact us
Third Party Websites
You might find external links to third party websites on our website. This privacy notice does not apply to your use of a third party website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHEN AND WHY WE USE IT
In this section you can find out more about
- when we collect personal information
- the types of personal information we collect
- how we may use your personal information
- the legal basis for using personal information
- with whom we may share your information
When we collect information
We collect information about you if:
- you do business with us;
- you are a visitor to our website;
- you apply for a job with us;
collectively ("you" or "your").
If you do business with us
If you are one of our valued customers or suppliers (or prospective customers or suppliers, or work for or represent one of our customers or suppliers), we will collect information about your name, contact details (including email, phone and mail address), the position you have in the business you work for and the interactions you have with us.
We will use your information:
- to manage the routine commercial transactions we have with our customers and suppliers
- to respond to requests from you for information about us or our products
- to address any customer / supplier related service issues, such as product queries, issues, complaints or claims
- to keep you informed about our products and services - we explain more about this in the separate sections below relating to direct marketing and cookies.
We will collect your personal information from you if you contact us, or if you register through our online customer portal. We may also collect information about you from the business you represent or work for if they provide your details (for example as the contact point for a particular product sale), or if you or they attend a trade show.
We will only collect, use and share your personal information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. This will be because:
- we need to use your personal information to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you - this will be relevant if we are transacting with you where you are a sole trader or partnership;
- you have provided consent for us to contact you by email - we will only be sending direct marketing communications to you by email if you provide us with your consent to do this through our online customer portal. You can change your preferences at any time here. However, we may rely instead on our legitimate interest in providing email marketing to our business contacts to the extent permitted by Applicable Laws such as contacts at incorporated business entities, but we will honor any instructions that you send to us to unsubscribe from such emails.
- we need to use your personal information for our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation - we routinely maintain records as a business about the commercial transactions we enter into with our customers and suppliers and to address issues relating to product development and supply, including marketing and business development (other than by email, where you have provided your consent for us to contact you). The information we hold will be because it is relevant to a transaction or our business development, for example if you are involved in helping us with our product lifecycle, placing an order with us, requesting information, or raising an issue or concern with us. In all cases, we will look after your information at all times in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy rights and you have a right to object to processing as explained in the Legal Rights section;
- we need to use your personal information to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have. For example, if we need to retain particular records for health and safety, environmental law or tax related purposes.
If you would like to find out more about the legal basis for which we process personal information please contact us or click here for a more detailed breakdown of legal basis and legitimate interests assessment in the format in Annex A.
If you are a visitor to our website
If you apply for a job with us
Sharing information with others
We share your personal information:
- with other companies within the Croda Group of Companies, where we believe disclosure to other group companies is necessary to manage our business. Please refer to the ‘Related Undertakings’ section of the annual report for the most up-to-date list of www.prfy.netpanies, which can be accessed here.
- service providers who help manage our business and deliver services to us, for example suppliers who provide IT and marketing support services - these organisations have all agreed to confidentiality restrictions with us and only use any personal information we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purpose of providing the contracted service to us;
- these include (but may not be limited to) Mailchimp, ON24, Adobe, Sitecore, Email Labs, Jotform, Sleeknote, SnapEngage, Survey Monkey & Doodle Survey.
We may also share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal information regarding the visitors to our website, traffic patterns, and website usage with our affiliates, service provider, and other business partners.
More about direct marketing
We use personal information to let you know about our products and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
We may contact you by email, post, or telephone or through other communication channels that we think you may find helpful. In all cases, we will respect your preferences for how you would like us to manage marketing activity with you.
To protect privacy rights and to ensure you have control over how we manage marketing with you:
- we will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and only send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you;
- we will only send you direct marketing by email if you have provided consent to us sending messages to your registered email address through our online customer portal;
- you can ask us to stop direct marketing at any time. You can ask us to stop sending email marketing by following the "unsubscribe" link you will find on all the email marketing messages we send you, through our customer portal or by contacting us here. Please specify whether you would like us to stop all forms of marketing or just a particular type; and
- you can change the way your browser manages cookies, which may be used to deliver online advertising, by following the settings on your browser as explained above or by contacting us here.
We recommend you routinely review the privacy notices and preference settings that are available to you on any social media platforms as well as your preferences within your account with us.
More about cookies
A cookie is a small text file containing small amounts of information which is downloaded to / stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit a website.
Cookies may collect personal information about you. Cookies help us remember information about your visit to our website, like your country, language and other settings. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which webpages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. They can also help us to operate our website more efficiently and make your next visit easier.